• The newly designed frame provides maximum clearance for positioning the workpiece. A table or bench is all that is needed for mounting these testing machines.
• Simple to operate. With the analogue type, HR-110MR, the gauge presetting operation has been eliminated by the adoption of an automatic presetting dial gauge.
• The HR-430MS uses an automatic steering wheel brake and loading sequence to enable simple test handling.
• HR-110MR does not require a power source, and is considered to be environmentally friendly.
• The digital types HR-320MS and HR-430MS provide Digimatic output for direct data transfer to the DP-1VA LOGGER Digimatic Mini-Processor, and the USB-ITN-E input tool can be used to connect to a PC for data transfer and processing.
• Brinell hardness tests can be performed by using the following optional accessories: a Brinell indenter, a weight set and a measurement microscope.
General Tech Services L.L.C
P.O. Box: 93275
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 (0) 2 550 7702
Fax: +971 (0) 2 550 7706