• The ORIGIN key allows setting of an absolute zero point to be used as reference in subsequent measurements. Once set, the ABS Digimatic Scale Unit is ready to show its true position whenever turned on rather than “0.00” as with standard models.
• The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be zero-set at any slider position along the beam for incremental comparison measurements. This key will also allow return to absolute coordinates with a display of the true position from the origin point.
• No rack, no pinion, no glass scale. The Digimatic scale is safely embedded in the hardened stainless steel blade.
• Horizontal or vertical display according to the scale mounting direction.
• A special type provided with a diameter displaying function is available for lathes.
• All units come with two mounting brackets, each located at one end of the scale.
• With SPC data output.
General Tech Services L.L.C
P.O. Box: 93275
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel: +971 (0) 2 550 7702
Fax: +971 (0) 2 550 7706